Solid Black Saddle Pads
$150.00 – $200.00
TOD SLONE’S 100% WOOL SADDLE PADS
- Contoured to fit horse’s back which allows saddle to fit properly
- 100% Wool provides for comfort and care for horse’s back
- Cut out in front allows saddle to fit lower to reduce leverage from saddle horn to horse’s back
- Heavily oiled wear leather provides longevity
- Black available in two thicknesses: 3/4″ and 1″
- Absorbs more shock than rubber pads
- Small Round: 28″ L x 28″ W
TOD SLONE SADDLE PAD CARE
- Prevent dirt and hair build-up on underside of pad by brushing occasionally in a circular motion with a soft bristle brush.
- Only wash with water unless pad is extremely dirty. If soap is needed, use Woolite ® or horse shampoo.
- Wash pad from center to outer edges.
- Rinse and rotate pad simultaneously to avoid letting dirty water soak into saddle pad.
- Do NOT lay pad flat to rinse. Hang or hold by gullet hole.
- Hang pad by gullet hole to dry. Do NOT lay pad on its back to dry.
- After drying, flex pad in areas that are still hard to reestablish compression protection.