Step 3. Tree Fit
While these tree variations work for the large majority of horses, there are always exceptions to the rule. We are committed to doing our best to combine your needs with our expertise to create a tree that properly fits both horse and rider.
- High Withered – Fit #1(Jig 46)
- Average – Fit AZ 20.1, Fit #2AZ, 3 (TS Signature Line)
- Average (Wider) – Fit #3AZ, 3W (TS Signature Line)
- Extra Wide – Fit #4TSS, 4 (TS Signature Line)
- Narrow – Fit BB1
- Average – Fit BB2 (B2, Jig 6 – 134 Bar)
- Wide – Barrel Fit B3
Tod Slone Signature Barrel Tree
Diamond S Barrel Tree
Tod Slone Signature Roper Tree
Diamond S Roper Tree
Tree Fit Angles
The pictures below are example views of angles needed to properly assist you in determining the appropriate tree fit for your horse.
Important Note: We design our roping trees to be used with a heavy Navajo blanket and a 3/4″ Tod Slone 100% Wool Felt Pad. Our barrel saddles are designed to be used with a 3/4″ Tod Slone 100% Wool Felt Pad.
Step 4. Leather Color Options
Golden Leather (Standard)
Chestnut Leather Upgrade
Chocolate Leather Upgrade